Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 by Computer Resource
we must have a lot of what's known computer viruses and computer viruses are often spread through a kind of intermediary data traveler flash disk or CD games and the like. computer viruses are very dangerous if we are not able to control its spread. and now all that can be a bit overcome by disabling the autorun in flash disk or a frequent traveler data connected with our computers.
The following are steps to disable this autorun:
1. Click the Start button - Run.
2. Type gpedit.msc and press OK.
3. Click on User Configuration - Administrative Templates - System.
4. Click 2x on the Turn Off Autoplay.
5. Click on the Enable option.
6. At the option Turn off Autoplay on, select All drives.
7. Click OK.
good luck guys :)
Category Article About Computer, Tips n' Trick