Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Removed Right Click In my Blog

These days I write about How To Removed Right Click In my Blog!, This article was made because I want to protect this blog from people who want to copy the article in it, although I realize a lot of people I post articles here.

Part of people may be able to do copypaste articles from my blog the other way. but at least it can provide some protection against the writing in this blog.


The following are ways to protect this writing.
Step 1
: Go to Dashboard > Layout > Add Gadget > HTML / JavaScript
Step 2 : Copy the following code and paste it there .

Step 3
: Save the html/javascript and view you blog.


<script language="JavaScript">
<!--

//Disable right mouse click Script

var message="I has been remove right click in this blog!";

///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE4(){
if (event.button==2){
alert(message);
return false;
}
}

function clickNS4(e){
if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){
if (e.which==2||e.which==3){
alert(message);
return false;
}
}
}

if (document.layers){
document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);
document.onmousedown=clickNS4;
}
else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){
document.onmousedown=clickIE4;
}

document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false")

// -->
</script>


when you try to do right click on your blog will display the message '"I has been remove right click in this blog!", good luck. leave your comment:)


Designed By Seo Blogger Templates